The area is formed by 4 rivers: Cuiabá, 3 Irmãos, Negro and Piquiri, a region with the highest concentration of jaguars in the world.
- 8 twins cabins with air conditioning and mini fridge.
- About 6m² each cabin.
- Private bathroom, hot water shower and amenities.
- Twin beds 2m x 0.90m with luggage trunk.
- Cabinet with drawers, bedside table and individual reading light.
- 24 hours Power generator.
- Bivoltage 110V and 220V.
- Air-conditioned dining room.
- Air-conditioned living room with satellite TV.
- Deck with showers.
- Safety: Vests and lifeboats.
- Support boats with 20 HP engine.
- Boats for tours, 8 people load, with 90 HP engine
Fixed departures: Sunday (for three nights stay) and Wednesday (for four nights stay).