- All prices quoted on this website are in US dollars;
- The prices are net and per person;
- Prices are subject to change and will be reconfirmed by Pantanal Tours
at the time of booking;
- The rates are not valid during New Year's, Carnaval or any other special
periods or events.
- Special rates on request.
- With given notice, all services will be with bilingual guides, in
the language requested. Some languages, due to shortage of guides in
one or another area in the country are subject to previous confirmation
and to an additional charge.
- Unless previously agreed, full payment for services confirmed must
be credited to our bank account or received in our offices, 30 days
prior to clients' first service or accommodation.
- Unless otherwise specified for a specific trip or fare (such as set
group departures), changes may be made without penalty 31 days or more
prior to departure, depending availability. Within 30 days, changes
are subject to a US$50 per person fee. Within 14 days, they are subject
to a US$100 per person fee. Changes or cancellations made within this
time period may also be subject to fees resulting from changes in hotel
- Unless otherwise specified for a specific trip or fare, you may cancel
your trip and receive a refund. As we have to make non-refundable deposits
with hotels and service providers to reserve space, we are obligated
to charge cancellation fees for cancellations closer to the departure
date. The schedule for cancellation penalties is as follows, subject
Up to 30 days before departure - no penalty
30 - 21 days before departure - 10 % penalty
21 - 14 days before departure - 15 % penalty
14- 7 days before departure - 25 % penalty
7 - 4 days before departure - 50 % penalty
4 days to departure date - 100% penalty (non-refundable)
If you foresee the chance of having to cancel your trip, we recommend
that you purchase trip cancellation insurance. If purchasing an extension,
make sure that the insurance covers the dates of the extension.
- PANTANAL TOURS gives notice that all tickets and vouchers issued by them
and all arrangements for transport and conveyance or for hotel accommodation,
are made by them as AGENTS upon the express condition that they shall
not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity
which may be occasioned either by reason of any company or person engaged
in conveying the passenger, in connection therewith or of any hotel
proprietor, manager or servant. PANTANAL TOURS accepts no responsibility
for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in train,
bus, car, steamer, airplane or other services, sickness, weather, war,
quarantine or other causes.